Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Updated Bracket predictions (Daily!)

Based on the new updated "Dance Card" formulas from Jay Coleman, I have started making daily predictions of the field of 68 along with the seeds. A great thing about the methodology is that the factors that determine the at-large bids and the seeds are similar but there are subtle differences. The new model only missed one team from the field and did as well as pretty much anybody at picking the actual seeds. I will be keeping track of my predictions as well as those of the other major bracketologists through the course of the season. After the season is over, I'll present results. If the past is any indicator, my predictions should do especially well early in the season compared to the "human predictions".

Find the predictions here:

http://www.rpiforecast.com/bracket.html

No comments: